- About Epilepsy and its Treatment
- About TOPAMAX for Epilepsy
- Important Safety Information
- Full U.S. Prescribing Information
Access2wellness™ provides access to more than 1,000 free and discounted prescription medications for uninsured and underinsured individuals who qualify.
TOPAMAX® is a prescription medication used:
- To treat certain types of seizures (partial onset seizures and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures) in adults and children 2 years of age and older,
- With other medications to treat certain types of seizures (partial onset seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures and seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome) in adults and children 2 years of age and older.